The Sovini Group came to CDP with some initial ideas of a new totem sign they wanted for their Atlantic House head office in Bootle.
Our Signage Account Manager Stephen took the lead role in the project along with Sovini 's Senior Graphic Designer Holly Grant.
The initial design presented to us was incredibly bespoke, custom-made and bent to specific shapes and curves (a birds-eye view of the Sovini œS logo).Find out more about our bespoke signage services.
The Signage:Stephen and Holly along with production teams re-created the totem concepts provided as 3D CAD images and technical drawings to show the client exactly how the totems would be produced piece-by-piece detailing each specific element.
Once the materials had been tested and we were confident of producing a long-lasting, visually stunning totem to the client 's design brief the production process began:
- Dimensions and specifications produced in CAD drawings
- Internal steel structure produced
- Aluminium panels formed to shape and powder coated
- Acrylic wording laser cut
- LED strips added to the inside of formed panels
- Totem created by being built up in sections
- Other detail added in self-adhesive vinyl to face