Some people think direct mail is outdated, but with students saturated with electronic communications, sometimes old is the new new.
A well-designed printed mailing can ‘t be deleted with a click, gives a sense of ownership, and most importantly has a proven record of generating responses.
We can help you make the most of direct mail to make meaningful contact with current, past and future students. Let us advise you on how direct mail can help you:
· Introduce the place of learning to prospective students
· Inspire curiosity and a desire for more information
· Send out a full prospectus to those who have expressed an interest
· Invite people to open days and campus tours
· Build your brand and keep your name at the forefront of people ‘s minds
· Make sure new students know where to go and what ‘s on for Freshers ‘ week
In a digital world, direct mail is a meaningful and powerful way to interact. And of course, it can also be used to keep in contact with past students, for notification of events and to build networks for fundraising.
If you would like to find out more about how direct mail can work for you, contact us.
74-82 Rose Lane,
Tel: 0151 724 7000
Fax: 0151 724 6478
Tomo Industrial Estate,
Packet Boat Lane,
Tel: 01895 462462
Fax: 01895 420911